In view of the recent wide fluctuation of the epidemic nationwide and abroad, the prerequisite of hosting an international level exhibition and conference in China has remained quite challenging. In order to implement the national epidemic prevention and control work to ensure the health and safety of exhibitors, purchasers and professional visitors, after prudent evaluation, ANUFOOD China is now further rescheduled to 13-15 July 2022. The venue will remain the same at Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center.
FAQ Postponement of ANUFOOD China 2022 (Current as at 10 May 2022)
• Except that the date of the event has been varied, the existing contracts for this event will thus remain in effect.
• If the customer wants to terminate the agreement out of a lack of interest in participating in July 2022, this is permitted. However, in accordance with the General Terms of Participation, the customer will not get any refund of the fee paid for the cancellation.
• Services that have been ordered via Koelnmesse China will be provided as a courtesy again in July 2022.
• If the exhibitor cancels its participation in July 2022, it will not be entitled to any refund of the participation price.
• If the exhibitor first cancels and then registers again later, the cancellation will be treated as rescission of the original contract by the exhibitor with no refund and the re-registration will be processed as a new order for payment subject to the then prevailing terms and conditions.
• If the exhibitor itself has commissioned service on its own from a third party, the exhibitor cannot lodge any claim against Koelnmesse for any such third party's claims for damages against the exhibitor. This is because the postponement is due to the overriding force majeure event, over which Koelnmesse has no influence or control.
• As the trade fair had to be postponed as a result of force majeure event completely beyond our control, there can be no claims for damages against Koelnmesse. This also applies to all other costs associated with the trade fair, such as travel costs, hotel, logistics, etc.
• If the exhibitor does not cancel its participation, its contract will remain in effect, as we are simply postponing the event. If the exhibitor does not indicate that it is no longer interested in participating in the event on the new date, all the arrangements will remain in place. We will send new stand confirmations in good time, along with the new event date, as was done with regard to plans before.